Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Viking Fest 2010



Viking Fest 2010 is fast approaching! August 12 - 15 within an hour of Kansas City.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Old Crew and meeting some new Vikings.

We have some slots left so if you are interested, check out the link above, sign up and tell me how many folks you are bringing.

Here is a REVIEW (with pictures) from last year. And this is the last "cheap" year - only $50 a car/truck/BOV.

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. - Hebrews 10:24 - 25

.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums

Prepared Americans for a Strong America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home