Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm BACK!

Ah, Ah, Ahhhhhhh, AH! We come from the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow....

It has been YEARS since I last worked on this blog. It took me some time, internet access, electricity, and so on, to remember and figure out how to even log on again. To those who stuck around - THANKS! Hang in there, let me get some bugs worked out and I resolve to start bringing more posts that will hopefully motivate, inspire, and encourage you on your quest for a more prepared, sustainable and independent lifestyle.

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. - Hebrews 10:24-25

.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums and catch us on our YouTube channel.


Prepared Americans for a Strong America

1 Comments:

At 31/12/15 07:38, Blogger Gorges Smythe said...

Blogger hasn't let me delete inactive blogs for years, so You're still on my list! LOL Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home