Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We are on YouTube!



I know, I know - It has been TOO long.
I have not blogged in a while because I have limited time and have been expending my creative energies in a new venue - YouTube.

I have a channel and have covered such topics as Survival Knives, Groups, Economics, Gardening and so on - all from a preparedness perspective.

So, consider this an invite - check us out on YouTube, subscribe and let's continue preparing for what is coming down the pike.

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. - Mark 13:37


.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums and catch us on our YouTube channel.


Prepared Americans for a Strong America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home