Friday, November 26, 2010

Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?



I think not.

One word: PROFILE

Okay, one more word: CONDITIONING

Okay, last word: SHEEP

I got the photo from Prison Planet - there is a decent write up / article there as well.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; - Isaiah 61:1
.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums

Prepared Americans for a Strong America

2 Comments:

At 26/11/10 07:16, Blogger Mayberry said...

It is beyond belief that anyone would voluntarily allow this to happen to themselves. You'd think they might have learned their lesson from the Jews in WWII Germany, but apparently history is lost on the stupid.

 
At 30/11/10 00:43, Blogger Anji said...

I found the comments on that post agressive but it is a shock to find out what is happening.

When my daughter flew from France to Chicago this summer, she was searched; She asked the French woman searching her why she needed to take her shoes off and the woman happily explained why. My daughter then helped her with some English vocabulary as she wasn't sure she was asking the questions in English correctly.

On the US side, no questions allowed, no smiles or conversation from officials. Perhaps a change in attitude would go a long way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home