Sunday, March 01, 2009

Be The First On Your Block



Isn’t that cool?

That’s the decal that has been on the back of my truck since late last year. We had some made up and have beta tested them for weather and sunlight resistance from the mountains to the sea and from sweltering humidity to freezing cold. They have been rained on, snowed, on and sunshined on – and they held up fine. I just took that photo about five minutes ago.

It’s vinyl at goes on the outside of the glass.

Here’s a shot with a dollar to show you the scale. It’s a perfect size.
And it looks cool.


Well now Viking Preparedness readers – you too can have one.

They are $6 a piece and that includes shipping and handling.
If you live anywhere other than the US the price may be more (I'd have to check with the post office) - email me if interested.

We have some of this batch left and we are getting a new batch in any day now. EDIT: The new batch is in and just like the prior batch.

Just PayPal the money to me at Joe@VikingPreparedness.com or you might wait until we get a button up on the forums. Either way, follow up with an email telling me the email address you paid from and the snail mail address to which you want the decal shipped.

We will also be selling them at Viking Fest 09 for a buck less.

And hey – I appreciate the support.

See ya out there.

.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums

Prepared Americans for a Strong America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home