Sunday, March 23, 2008

Viking Preparedness Forums



It has been too long since I last posted here but trust me - I have been very busy.

I'd like to announce and invite you all to participate in our newest venture - Viking Preparedness Forums The main website is a work in progress and will eventually tie several projects together. Right now, the only part working is the forums and they are brand spankin' new. So here is your chance to get in on the ground floor.
By the flow of email I get, I know we have readers with great ideas and thoughts - let's share them so that others can get prepared.

More news coming soon but for now, check out (and join) the forums and I'll see ya out there.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. - Matthew 28:5 - 7
.................................................................................
If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at vikingservices@hotmail.com

Prepared Americans for a Strong America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home