Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Elderberry Tincture



EDIT: I say later in this article that I am not a doctor. Truth. I have gotten some email since this article was published that says Elderberry Tincture may actually be harmful to those with H5N1 ("bird flu"). What about H1N1 ("pig flu")? Check this link out: HERBALS Is it true? I don't know. I just don't know. Take what you can use, discard the rest.


The powers that be are all saying with more or less stridency that a bad flu is coming down the pike this Fall. My brother thinks it is all just misdirection so we focus on that and lose sight of what is really going on in the world, in our country, in our lives.

I think chances are excellent that this flu will arrive with a vengeance, I think it is quite possible that it will sicken and kill a lot of people and I think it's quite possible that this is, and will be used to distract us from other issues. Yes, "we can have it all!"

I don't trust .gov to keep me or mine safe. I don't think they care about me. I don't think they are staffed by the most competent people. I think there are some bad actors scattered about that probably have evil intent. I definitely don't trust Big Pharma. They don't want to heal - they want to dose. No, they want to SELL and continue selling. Many of the so-called WonderDrugs do not work against H5N1 ("bird flu") Will they work against H1N1 ("swine flu"?) I don't know. One thing that has worked evidently is tincture of elderberry, Sambucol and so on.

Hey, I'm not a doctor. I am not a drug, or tincture, or herbal salesman. I'm just a guy with a family who sees things coming down the pike. I read a lot. And I believe that elderberry tincture just might work. I have made some and I'm going to make some more. I suggest you do the same.

A friend of mine wrote up a great article with lots of photos. It's a "Why" and a "How to" article and it is excellent. It is kind of a pain to post pictures in this blog so instead of doing that I'm just going to give you the link.
Elderberry Tincture

Please go read it.
Then get off your duff and go make some.

See ya out there!

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. - Genesis 1:29-31
.................................................................................

If you have any comments I’d love to hear them.
If they really interest me, I may even post them.
You can reach me at Joe

You can also join us to discuss this and other issues at Viking Preparedness Forums

Prepared Americans for a Strong America

2 Comments:

At 2/8/09 04:50, Blogger Staying Alive said...

We have used the Elderberry tincture for a while. Seems to work and that is what counts. Whenever a round of flu passes by we just take our homemade Sambucol and go on about our business. It is not patented and is thus cheaper than dirt. A big bottle of Vodka is about the biggest expense. There is no cure for flu. Your body has to fight it off. Good luck!

Michael

 
At 12/11/09 16:25, Blogger Tracey said...

Elderberry tincture is a must have in a prepared home. I don't care what experts try to say about its effectiveness it is a gift from the Hand of God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home